Wednesday 2 June 2010

Bad timing to start but...

Hey Internet,

I am a man with an afro, so as such I can't be taken seriously in the slightest. I can't force you to keep reading after that silly comment but I promise you I will attempt to give you some insight into the life of another random internet user.

First off, quick introductions

  • My Name is Nicholas Alexis-Webb.
  • I am 19 years old, 20 in September.
  • I smoke - I shouldn't but I do.
  • I have a twin brother who knows more about me than i do.
  • I study a Music degree at the Colchester Institute.
  • I play Bass Guitar and am considered to be quite good (for some odd reason).
  • My favourite things in the world are my 6 string LTD bass, cider, Formula One and Top Gear.
  • I am both quick to trust and disturst but my trust can always be earned back if lost.
  • When i like a girl i find them hard to shake out of my head.
  • I watch pro-wrestling. I know it's fake, amount of fuck not being given is unfathomable (directly stolen from facebook group, sorry).
  • I'm in a Metal band with my brother that i cannot remember name as of yet.
  • Last quick thing, I don't pretend to be normal, I don't try and be ridiculous and what you will see from me is what you will honestly get from here till contact is lost.

Right introductions out of the way I'll let you all in store for what is to come on my blogging career:

  • Opinions on stories in Formula 1, Cricket, Pro Wrestling and possibly Tennis if i can catch any. Oh and The World Cup as such
  • I will review albums much in the format of ultimate-guitar.com but I will be allowed to swear in my own blog.
  • I might tell of especially good nights out (anonymity shall be kept unless in truly specific circumstances).
  • I'll let you all have the deepest, most anonymous, probe into my mind you can possibly have.

I won't keep you too long at this stage, as I need to form ideas to what to write and when to write it.

I shall do my next blog on Saturday if I can remember and each one shall have it's own catergory, so 2 blogs in one day could be possible.

Peace and love and stuff like that.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment